The Instructional Services team offers a wide range of services to support instruction in SSHA courses. These services include:
- Manage the course evaluation process including distribution, collection and storage.
- Distribute course material adoption and desk copy order processes, maintain online TA and graduate student instructor desk copy request form, and provide desk copies based on these requests.
- Process course scheduling requests for new and existing SSHA courses in collaboration with Department Chairs, the Office of the Registrar, the SSHA Advising Office, the SSHA Academic Personnel Office and SSHA administration.
- Track mid-term and final grade submissions.
- Process the following student forms: Course Over-Enrollment and Independent Study.
- Provide instructors with training, maintenance and troubleshooting assistance for Scantron machines.
If you have any questions, or would like more informaiton about these services, please contact our office via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other UC Merced offices that may assist in supporting instruction are also included below.